14/06/2012

Cyrus Darian rides again

Woohoo - I just heard the new Cyrus Darian novel (by Raven Dane) is going to be out in September. Apparently, its going to be launched at the huge Steampunk event 'The Asylum'

I love reading Steampunk. I'd love to get involved in the whole scene, but I dont have the stones (or the shape) to wear the costumery.

For those of you that haven't read the first book, Cyrus Darian and the Technomicron, here's a link. I can best describe it as a bit of Moriarty, plus Dorian Grey out of 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen', in a Steampunk universe and seasoned lightly with a touch of salacious sexuality ambiguity. Nothing sordid, and in the best possible taste. Worth a read, right after you finish Aphrodite's Dawn (which you are going to buy, aren't you).

No comments:

Post a Comment