Profound apologies. I've put up a couple of static pages so anybody browsing my blog can find my books more easily. Sadly, Blogger is messing around something aweful and I am havving enormous fun making changes only to find they have been ignored or - worse - something else entirely different was done.
Be nice while I bang my head against this particular wall
(And yes, I know I should hire a web designer and use something decent like wordpress)
(Update: And yes, I just figured out it would be much easier to just tap on the 'remove formatting' button and start again rather than trying to untangle automatically generated html)