05/10/2015

Resistance is futile...

Yes, I know, bad man, haven't posted in six months. Slapped wrist.

Seriously though, life has been hugely complicated for the last six months thank to a new muggle job.

But, there is new, huge news, which I will share tomorrow,

For today, I shall heal the rift between myself and my alter ego. All my writing news will end up here now, and people can get to it either by www.rbharkess.com, or by www.robertharkess.com

Oh, who am I kidding - I cant keep news like this quiet. I am delighted to announce that I am now signed to Kristell Ink, with whom I shall be releasing my rather gritty and slightly dark Steampunk Novel 'Amunet', around this time next year. Looking forward so much to working with them

Kristell Ink Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment