17/10/2014

I'm a baaaad man

Three months without a post. I'm really not trying, am I. Soz

I have been having half the house ripped apart, a new kitchen put in, and various other 'stuff' going on though. Sort of an excuse. Can't believe I didn't even blog about my steampunk adventures at Lincoln in September. Have a look on my facebook page for those, if you're interested.

So, news. Most important is BristolCon. My favourite con of the year (although Weekend at the Asylum came pretty close). Saturday October 25, at the Doubletree Hotel (five minutes walk from Temple Meads Station).

They have been kind enough to let me play again: I am moderating a panel on writing problems at 11.00, doing a reading from Warrior Stone: Underland at 16.50, and am on a panel discussing social classes in steampunk at 19.00. Load of brilliant panels, a great trade room, and an eye-popping art show if you are in the area.

Warrior Stone: Underland will be on sale at the Convention book stall

No comments:

Post a Comment